Skip to main content

CD slot mount holder Universal & Car Charger Dual-port Rapid USB

CD slot mount holder Universal & Car Charger Dual-port Rapid USB Cigarette Cd Slot Smartphone Sectiol® Bundle, Cd-air Slot Mount Cradle for Iphone 6 6+ 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4, Ipod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 2, Note 3, Nexus S, Motorola Droid Razr Hd, Maxx, Nokia Lumia 920, Lg Optimus G, HTC One X, S, M7 & (Wireless Phone Accessory)




http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y7WXI4M?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00





 Excellent product! Between this one and the other smaller one I have had, this is my favorite!!! I like how it fits in the CD slot,and locks and that I can actually adjust it to my line of vision. I also like that it comes with extra pieces in case you have a larger CD slot which I did not. It does stick pretty far out in the car which I like because I don't have to stretch to get to it to answer the phone or change songs. I highly recommend it! I was given the opportunity to purchase this product at a reduced cost in exchange for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Book Lover? This book is for you!!!!!

I love books in general. I read constantly,my Kindle has more books on it than I can read in 4 years time. So I feel that this book in particualr is one I will actually read more than once and I cannot wait until the others are out. I may be grown but I love books like this that have a great plot to them, and also include magical beings, evil witches, and dwarves!!! All of the mystical and magical proponents make me a happy reader!!! #thewatchers http://amzn.com/0996015809

The Strange Ways of Providence In My Life

Need a tear jerker? This is the book for you. A beautifully written story about a young girl Krystyna Carmi. During the holocaust, she loses her whole family. As the only survivor from Oberty, she describes her life's story, which was not an easy one at all. The book includes photographs that will astound and mesmerize you. We are taught about WW 2 in schools, but this, this is the stuff we should also be reading. Sometimes the truth of a real person's story sheds more light on the situation. Please note, I received this book at a reduced rate in exchange for my true and honest opinion. #promotion http://www.amazon.com/The-Strange-Ways-Providence-Life-ebook/dp/B00W0G0C1E/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1

Third time's a charm??????

I really want to try and make an effort to post here more often. I know I always say that, and then I never do. I promise to TRY. So to start off, I want to show off my son Gabriel. He got a bike for his 5th birthday and today we went out and started learning how to ride. And here he is!! Isn't he darling?? He has his moments, but today I was super proud of him!! Those training wheels make him nervous but he did a good job on our back patio. Tomorrow, we go to the front!!! Have a wonderful day everyone, and thanks for viewing my blog!!!! Leave me some love!!!