Skip to main content

So inspirational !!!! A must read!!

Could not put it down. Could not even dream of putting it down. Riding is a very well written and inspirational book. Cassia Cassitas is an excellent author and really wrote the book so well that it brings you into the stories. First of all. the emotion really stood out to me on all the families and their struggles. I found myself crying at least twice. Really, this book is a must have for anyone who has had or has currently serious issues. Sometimes reading someone elses makes yours seem so much smaller. I received
this book at a reduced prince in exchange for my honest and true opinion. #cassiacassitas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Book Lover? This book is for you!!!!!

I love books in general. I read constantly,my Kindle has more books on it than I can read in 4 years time. So I feel that this book in particualr is one I will actually read more than once and I cannot wait until the others are out. I may be grown but I love books like this that have a great plot to them, and also include magical beings, evil witches, and dwarves!!! All of the mystical and magical proponents make me a happy reader!!! #thewatchers http://amzn.com/0996015809

The Strange Ways of Providence In My Life

Need a tear jerker? This is the book for you. A beautifully written story about a young girl Krystyna Carmi. During the holocaust, she loses her whole family. As the only survivor from Oberty, she describes her life's story, which was not an easy one at all. The book includes photographs that will astound and mesmerize you. We are taught about WW 2 in schools, but this, this is the stuff we should also be reading. Sometimes the truth of a real person's story sheds more light on the situation. Please note, I received this book at a reduced rate in exchange for my true and honest opinion. #promotion http://www.amazon.com/The-Strange-Ways-Providence-Life-ebook/dp/B00W0G0C1E/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1

Have things you need to deal with? This book can help you

Sometimes the hardest life a person can lead brings them to a path of self discovery and enables her to rise above her past and help others in her future. I am not normally fond of self help books but at least this one had some useful words. I struggle daily with depression and the realization that I am not what I used to be, and that person also isn't what came before, so in many ways this made sense to me. I have a lot of thoughts floating in my head and they sound great in there! But when it comes to vocalizing them, they end up jumbled and I sound like a idiot. Over all I like this book so I give it 5 stars. #promotion